We honor the diverse missions of our members while working toward shared goals that advance philanthropy and benefit Colorado.
Who we are
Philanthropy Colorado serves as a leader and partner in building connections and collaborations on behalf of the philanthropic sector, the broader nonprofit community and the people of Colorado.
Founded almost a half-century ago by a small group of charitable foundations, Philanthropy Colorado now serves an increasingly diverse spectrum of members making significant charitable contributions to improve the lives of Coloradans.
What we do
- Philanthropy Colorado offers networking opportunities, educational programs, peer groups and tools to ensure members stay informed about critical, timely issues and innovations in the field.
- We initiate research projects and employ the web, print, video and social media to raise awareness about the collective impact of Colorado's philanthropy sector.
- We represent members in the community by cultivating relationships with stakeholders in government, business and the nonprofit sector.
- We collaborate with partner organizations on forums and workshops for funders and the charities they support to build bridges, encourage dialogue and increase understanding.
- We serve as a leading voice with policymakers at local, state and national levels on issues affecting Colorado philanthropy.
(Above photo taken at our Powering Partnerships Luncheon. Pictured from left to right: Lauren Casteel, Women’s Foundation of Colorado; Lydia McCoy, Colorado Nonprofit Association; Rose Green, The Colorado Health Foundation.)