Women + Income = Women Thriving
Through the grant investments and partnerships, WFCO will support gender, racial, and economic equity for Colorado women and families of every background and identity. This is the evolution of our WAGES grantee cohort, which ran from 2017-2021. WINcome grantee partners will align with WFCO priorities of improving access to flexible and holistic resource to women, such as:
- Jobs with pay and benefits that satisfy basic needs, close the gender and racial income; gap, and support economic security;
- Education and training, and ongoing opportunities to upskill and reskill;
- Cash assistance;
- Capital for women entreprenuers;
- Child care and other caregiver support; or
- Support for basic human needs, such as food, housing, health care, and transportation.