"Community is the heart of philanthropy. It's the place where we connect with loved ones and neighbors, where investments change lives, and where solutions are born."
At the conference you will explore:
- The latest trends and analysis of place-based work
- Collaboration among foundations and across sectors, especially through unlikely partnerships
- The importance of local expertise and on-the-ground community engagement
- The convening power of foundations, especially for building bridges
- Effectively applying a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens to your work
Details: Leading Locally: The Power of Place-Based and Community Philanthropy
Tues., June 13 - Wed. June 14, 2023 | Denver, CO
Pre-conference sessions are offered on Mon., June 12
All Philanthropy Colorado members are eligible for the Member Early Bird Rate of $899 (a savings of $600) when you register by Fri., Jan. 13
Discount Registration Instructions:
- On the Leading Locally registration page , click the "Log In to Register" button. Log into your existing COF account, or select "Don't have an account?" and create an account and log in. Membership in COF is not required to create an account.
- When registering, choose Registration Type: Partners and below enter the Passcode: LL_PHILCO23 to get the special Philanthropy Colorado conference rate.
Thanks to Karen McNeil-Miller, President & CEO of The Colorado Health Foundation and Javier Alberto Soto, President & CEO of The Denver Foundation for their service on the conference Working Group and Host Committee.