State Demographer Elizabeth Garner joined Philanthropy Colorado in February for a discussion on population and economic trends in Colorado.
Garner shared with members how 2020 census data on employment, labor force and population can measure need and inform effective community support.
Some of the resources shared by the Department of Local Affairs’ State Demography Office and Colorado Resiliency Office include:
- Comparison tool for social and economically burdened areas from Colorado Demography Office
- Main page for maps and visualizations on Colorado State Demography webpage
- Colorado Resiliency Framework
- Regional Resiliency Roadmaps (Planning Program)
- Guidance document for use of the Microgrids for Community Resilience Climate and Social Vulnerabilities Mapping Tool, with link to the tool
- Resiliency Dashboard of the Colorado Resiliency Office
The Colorado State Demography Office is available for questions or information