The session will bring together Philanthropy Colorado members of diverse roles and organizations to brainstorm approaches to Philanthropy Colorado’s 2022 programs. We are eager to lean into our strategic and equity roadmap as we consider what will support you in the coming year.
These questions, among others, will be explored:
- What can we leverage our learnings from the Covid-19 Pandemic and the racial reckoning in a meaningful way?
- What’s on the horizon for the philanthropic sector?
- What policy/advocacy programs and resources will help Philanthropy Colorado members learn, share, and engage in advocacy?
- What additional issues are most relevant to the funder/nonprofit community in Colorado?
- How can we support the professional development of Program Officers, Operation’s staff (and others) more specifically?
We’re hoping to get a range of voices and perspectives at the brainstorming session, and we are excited to have you at the table. The brainstorming session will be held virtually to prioritize health.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org