Join member colleagues for a special, virtual forum on population trends and how to analyze data to better measure and understand community needs.
We’ll start with an update from state demographer Elizabeth Garner on the changing face of our communities and what it means for the future.
We’ll help connect the dots by hearing from two foundations and a government agency using demographic information to gauge and respond equitably to the challenges facing our state. We invite you to share your own approaches too.
- Colorado Demographic Data & Trends
- Elizabeth Garner, State Demography Office
- Measuring and Understanding Community Need & Equity Data
- Marguerite Harden, Colorado Resiliency Office
- Austin Montoya and Kyle Legleiter, Colorado Health Foundation
- Michaelle Smith, Rocky Mountain Health Foundation