Join your member colleagues of Philanthropy Colorado to learn about the thoughtful and varied approaches Colorado foundations are taking to evaluate, learn and reflect more deeply on the impact and strategy of their work. You will hear about what’s working, and what they’ve discovered they need to evolve in their thinking and practices. The panel will also touch on how this work is informed by organizational values and identity, equitable evaluation principles, Trust-based philanthropy, community-driven work, and more.
There will be time for participants to dive deeper with the speakers and each other to exchange information and facilitate peer learning on this topic.
• Raymael Blackwell, Senior Program Officer, Caring for Denver Foundation and Philanthropy Colorado Board Member
• Cari Davis, Executive Director, Colorado Springs Health Foundation
• Bonnie Hernández, Impact Officer, Craig-Scheckman Family Foundation
• Rebecca Ochtera, Director, Evaluation and Learning, Caring for Denver Foundation
• Kelci Price, Senior Director of Learning and Evaluation, The Colorado Health Foundation