The Exchange 2020: Scaling impact together
Presented by The Social Impact Exchange and Morgan Stanley
*Philanthropy Colorado members recieve a discounted registration rate to this event. At registration, please indicate you were invited by Philanthropy Colorado to recieve the discount.
In this year of existential issues, we need leaders who can bring us together to achieve true systems change. The Exchange 2020 will tackle pressing concerns of racial equity, the global pandemic, and the most severe recession in the United States since the Great Depression. Our focus is to identify systemic solutions that can emerge from these challenges to create transformational change. Here is a sample of our fantastic line-up:
- Angela Glover Blackwell, Founder in Residence, PolicyLink
- Beth Ford, President and CEO, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation
- David Erickson, SVP & Head of Outreach and Education, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Edgar Villanueva, Author, Activist and Founder of the Decolonizing Wealth Project
- Efrain Gutierrez, Head of Impact & Evaluation, Obama Foundation
- Judy Monroe, M. D., President and CEO, CDC foundation
- Libby Schaaf, Mayor, Oakland, CA
- Mark Suzman, CEO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Michael McAfee, President & CEO, PolicyLink
- Michael D. Tubbs, Mayor, Stockton, CA
- Ndaba Mandela, Founder and Chairman, Mandela Institute for Humanity, and author, “Going to the Mountain: Life Lessons from My Grandfather, Nelson Mandela”
- Tyler Norris, CEO, Well Being Trust
- William Peduto, Mayor, Pittsburgh, PA
Throughout our two days together, we will learn from a diverse group of innovative leaders whose own work models unifying leadership. Our discussions will be provocative and will drive toward actions we can take together that break through incremental progress and lead to large scale impact. This moment in our history calls for nothing less.