Who is Colorado Gives Foundation?
Colorado Gives Foundation (formerly Community First Foundation) connects donors and Colorado nonprofits to make good happen. Through Colorado Gives 365, we make it easy for people to donate to the causes they care about, enabling meaningful change to help our neighbors thrive. We achieve this by connecting people, ideas, and nonprofits, helping donors with philanthropic planning, and supporting nonprofits with grants and resources. Together, we strive to build resilient, connected and thriving communities. Our work is rooted in attentive listening and a firm commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion. Colorado Gives Foundation is where donors find and discover the community impact that matters most to them, which is good for everyone.
About the Position
The Meeting Space and Office Coordinator manages a range of office duties and responsibilities for the function and efficiency of the working place. This role is also responsible for monitoring the budgets for the meeting space and general facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the meeting space and ensure it is accessible and used by community nonprofits
- Ensure the smooth operation of the meeting space from registration to close of meetings
- Provide technical (audio/visual) assistance to meeting space customers
- Report on meeting space usage, both internally and externally
- Ensure meeting space user guests’ experience is positive
- Support front desk including coverage as necessary
- Order office and miscellaneous supplies maintaining minimum inventories
- Order kitchen supplies and consumables
- Monitor and coordinate repair/replacement of office equipment
- Manage routine building vendors and schedule ongoing building maintenance
- Maintain cleanliness of building
- Identify and hire vendors for building projects
- Maintain accounting of and provide physical keys to staff
- Manage building alarm and access
- Model organizational values and drive culture
- Support administrative staff as necessary
- Provide exceptional service to other employees, donors, and nonprofit partners
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to understand and follow a range of directions
- Is both reliable and dependable
- Highly organized with attention to detail and timeliness
- Can anticipate needs, adapt to changing priorities and multiple demands
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with different departments in a simple, clear, and concise manner
- Ability to take initiative and control to maintain multiple tasks
- Skilled in customer service and hospitality; and will bring a positive light to the office
Education, Experience, and Certificates
- Associates degree or equivalent years of in-office or resource management and/or project management experience required
- Experience in hospitality or customer service a plus
Benefits, Perks and the Fun Stuff
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including dental, vision, retirement and 100% employer-paid medical. All employees are eligible for an annual bonus, professional development education and flexible work schedules. We are also conveniently located on the G-line in Old Town Arvada. Oh, and we’re pretty fun so we think you’ll like working with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
You are valued and you belong. We are committed to maintaining the best possible environment for our employees where people can show up as their authentic selves and grow with the Foundation. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace and we can only achieve this together.
In that spirit, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By now you’re at the bottom of this job posting so chances are you’re probably interested in this role. If you’re hesitant because you don’t meet every requirement, but you think you’re a fit, please give it a shot and apply.