Merage Foundations is a consortium of four non-profit family foundations headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. The right candidate for the Support Coordinator position is a top-notch contributor who will be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and ready to play a key role on a dedicated team. The team is committed and passionate; the work environment is fast-paced, and results driven. This position requires an individual who is creative, resourceful, can attend to detail, and effectively manage multiple simultaneous responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include administering the foundations’ grant distribution process, including; grantee communications, due diligence, maintaining accurate relationship management data, and coordination with our Accountint team on the grant payment process. The work will also involve partnering with the Foundation Executive Director to research the principals’ philanthropic interests and assist with shaping these ideas into viable social impact projects and partnerships. They will also play an integral role in managing our communication activites, including creating website and social media content, creating newsletters and advertisiements, and preparing presentations for our associates, external partners and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have the professional fortitude to independently coordinate projects and will use their judgement to nimbly and capably drive for exceptional results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all aspects of grant requests, including data management and fund distribution
- Assure the accuracy and integrity of the grants database in Salesforce
- Interface with accounting team to ensure the efficient processing and tracking of grant payment
- Cultivate positive relationships with grantee partners, including participating in site visits and events
- Crafts compelling written and visual content including blogs and images and promote across a variety of social platforms; partners with third-party designers to develop social media assets and advertising
- Guides other content creators to ensure proper branding and best practice
- Stays on top of the ever-changing social media landscape, provides competitor analysis, and makes recommendations to improve overall performance
- Assist with scheduling, coordination and facilitation of meetings
- Support department budgeting process, and prepare monthly expense reports
Provide support as required for Foundations events and special project
Salary $26,000-$30,000 annually
Merage Social Impacts is an equal opportunity employer
Part Time .5 FTE