The Denver Foundation is looking for a community-focused Foundation Services Coordinator who centers on mission-based work and that will support the foundation’s vision, mission, and purpose. Our Foundation Services Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the foundation’s constituencies by serving on the frontline support team and supporting our administrative office functions.
The Foundation Services Coordinator reports to the Director of Operational Excellence and is responsible for providing direct support for general inquiries from donors, grantees, students, etc., as part of the frontline support team and supports office administrative functions, including serving as backup for the Receptionist, greeting guests, ordering office supplies, and managing the mail process.
This is a full-time position in Denver, Colorado. We work on a hybrid schedule of at least two days in-office (Monday and Thursday required). The starting compensation range for this position is $19.25 to $21.63 per hour. This position is hourly, non-exempt and eligible for the foundation’s benefits. Benefits include paid time off, retirement (403b) contribution, tuition assistance, and medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. The starting salary will be based on experience.
The Denver Foundation is the largest and most experienced community foundation in the Rocky Mountain West. For nearly 100 years, people in Metro Denver and across Colorado have trusted The Denver Foundation to steward charitable funds to meet today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities. In partnership with generous donors and community partners, we lead a community-wide effort to build a better future for everyone. The foundation's vision is a Metro Denver that is racially equitable in its leadership, prosperity, and culture, and we are a catalytic leader that engages in critical issues and accelerates systems change. To achieve this, we believe that all staff must be intentional in applying Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity to their practice. The ideal candidates for this position are committed to racial equity.
The Foundation Services Coordinator will perform data entry and basic reporting for the foundation’s Impact Group and assist with the foundation’s events, convenings, and meetings by providing event and administrative support. The Foundation Services Coordinator also supports business operations by supporting workflow development and administrative support for those responsible for project management.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated expertise in the following key areas:
- Experience facilitating a positive experience for visitors
- Experience providing direct support for general inquiries from donors, grantees, students, etc., as part of a frontline support team
- Experience supporting office administrative functions, including serving as backup for the Receptionist, greeting guests, ordering office supplies, managing the mail process, etc.
- Experience completing data entry and basic reporting for the organization
- Experience providing meeting support, including materials and technology
- Demonstrated ability to center principles of equity in their work and to build relationships with people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and cultures
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within and across teams
- Self-directed and highly organized; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to achieve deadlines, remain flexible, and work successfully through periods of increased volume and stress
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and time-management skills
Candidates must possess the following:
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft products
A full job description and link to apply are available on our careers page at http://www.denverfoundation.org/About/Careers. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The Denver Foundation practices and champions inclusiveness in our community. We honor all community members' diverse strengths, needs, voices, and backgrounds. Candidates from traditionally marginalized communities are especially encouraged to apply.