Foundation Program Manager
11100 E Bethany Dr, Aurora, CO 80014, USA
The vision of Colorado Access is to have healthy communities transformed by the care that people want at a cost we can all afford. Our mission is to partner with communities and empower people through access to quality, affordable care.
Why should you consider a career with Colorado Access?
We are a Colorado-based company, working to improve the health of our state. We care for individuals, families, and children who receive health care under Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) and Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program). Our focus is driving improvements in quality, member experience, outcomes, and cost. We are a mission-driven organization whose foundation is built by our vision, supported by our values and pillared by diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Find work/life balance: We offer PTO, floating holidays, seven company paid holidays, work from home options (exceptions apply), an Employee Assistance Program and a 401K.
- Be a part of something bigger and make an impact: We serve the underserved and most vulnerable populations in our community through access to quality and affordable health care. No matter what you do for Colorado Access, you are impacting our community and making a difference.
- Sharpen your skills, learn, and grow: We support your continued development through tuition reimbursement, leadership training, promotion opportunities, performance evaluations, employee recognition, and a language pay stipend.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Foundation Program Manager like you who can help shape our vision and support our mission. Here is what the day-to-day functions will look like:
- Coordinates cross-functional actions aimed at achieving the goals of the CoA Foundation.
- Manages development, implementation, and ongoing operational functions related to the Foundation’s performance and proactively monitors for issues and opportunities related to operations.
- Actively participates in various foundation-related meetings, both internal and external. These may include Foundation Advisory Committee meetings; Foundation board meetings, ad-hoc external meetings with partners and/or funders; COA workgroups and operational meetings to ensure alignment with Foundation activities; audits and external oversight of Foundation activities.
- Collaborates with multiple COA departments to help ensure implementation of actions and programs focused on Foundation performance and progress.
- Takes the lead in addressing the Foundation operational issues that are escalated from various COA/Foundation areas or assigned by the SVP, researches and gathers pertinent information, coordinates resources and necessary efforts, verifies resolution, and makes policy and operational recommendations to help mitigate further similar issues.
- Works closely with the SVP to identify best practices and areas for improvement in Foundation operations.
- Monitors the Foundation budget and grant. Participates in monitoring and verifying vendor invoices and project financial reports.
- Works with Marketing to keep member and provider materials and web site content up-to-date, and to identify and help implement COA regional organization communication strategies and products.
What you will bring:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a health or data related field required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
Experience: Minimum of three years foundation, program evaluation and project management experience required in a foundation or related setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Demonstrates support for the company’s mission, vision and values. Position requires excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication. Excellent collaboration skills, strong working relationships and direct communication with both internal and external customers, including prompt responsiveness to our State partners required. Excellent organization and time management skills with ability to manage changing priorities. Ability to manage complex assignments and responsibilities and collaborate with other staff to meet deadlines and contractual requirements. Excellent meeting management including facilitating, presenting, managing agendas, and meeting minutes. Must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner. Skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required. May be required to manage multiple priorities and projects with tight deadlines.
Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred. A valid driver's license and proof of current auto insurance will be required for any position requiring driving.
Together we will be: an innovative and collaborative team who supports each other, the employees and vision of the company to reach our goals individually, together and as an organization.
Pay, Perks and Benefits at Colorado Access:
The compensation for this position is $77,200.00 to $95,000.00 annually. The pay rate/salary is commensurate with experience.
In addition to being part of a mission driven organization serving our community, as an eligible Colorado Access employee, you’ll receive a generous benefits package, that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance that starts the first day of the month following start date.
- Supplemental insurance such as critical illness and accidental injury.
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending account options.
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and AD&D (employee, spouse and dependent).
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Voluntary life insurance (employee, spouse, dependent).
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement (based on eligibility).
- Annual bonus program (based on eligibility, requirements and performance).
Where you will work:
This position will be a hybrid model work environment, a blend of ‘In-Office’ and ‘Remote.’
We are not able to support out of state employees at this time as we continue to serve our members and community in the metro Denver area and across the beautiful state of Colorado.
COVID-19 Vaccination Notice:
In compliance with state and federal guidance, Colorado Access has adopted a policy addressing vaccination and testing requirements to protect the health of employees and their families, our members, vendors and visitors of Colorado Access. All new hires must present proof of COVID-19 vaccinations or agree to testing protocols at the time of hire.
Colorado Access is committed to providing equal opportunities to all people regardless of race, color, national origin, age, sex, genetic information, religion, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We strive to maintain a work environment that is free from unlawful harassment and discrimination.