Executive & Board Coordinator
Monday, February 3, 2020
- Takes initiative and advises the president and CEO on board and organization-related priorities as
- Organizes and maintains president & CEO’s calendar.
- Vets and manages internal and external requests for general Foundation information, president and CEO’s meeting and speaking engagements, etc.
- Prepares travel arrangements for president and CEO and staff for certain overnight travel.
- Works directly with the chair of the board of trustees to manage the executive and governance committees. This includes, but is not limited to: scheduling, maintaining board materials, rosters, forms, online portal, etc.
- Plans and executes bi-monthly board meetings and annual retreat. This includes managing the production, budget, and organization of meetings from start to finish, materials, minutes, and AV support.
- Manages special projects, including, but not limited to: special events, ad hoc meetings, hiring, and other tasks as requested by the president and CEO and management.
- Works closely with the development team in coordinating the president and CEO's outreach activities.
- Develops and promotes good community relations among various constituents including donors, trustees, honorary trustees, committee and community members.
- Drafts, proofreads, and suggests appropriate changes in correspondence and other documents.
- Collects and distributes incoming office mail.
- Promptly and accurately completes a daily checklog.
- Ensures files are organized and kept current, including classifying, arranging, and storing files and information electronically and otherwise.
- Monitors, prioritizes, and organizes daily workflow to meet project deadlines.