Job Purpose: Provide strategic direction and operational implementation for the Foundation. The DFO provides planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Foundation’s growth and goals. The DFO will be instrumental in the long-range and day-to-day operations and leadership of the Foundation.
- Evaluate and improve operational performance of the Foundation
- Responsible for financial and operational activity including global communications
- Manage and coordinate all activities of the Board and Committees
- Set goals and develop plans for revenue growth; create and monitor budgets
- Formulate fund development program, policies, and fundraising strategy
- Identify and secure funding opportunities
- Collaborate with consultants in the planning, writing, and submission of grants
- Ensure the Foundation runs with legality and conformity
- Serve as HIPAA Security and Privacy Officer to ensure compliance
- Manage strategic partnerships with providers, contractors, technology partners, and other relevant entities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Well-developed organizational, planning, coordination, and communication skills
- Capability to work autonomously; is self-motivated; desire to take full ownership of projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, proficient project management skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making independently
- Competency related to confidentiality and ethical standards in research and clinical practice
- Knowledge of the substance use disorder (SUD) and behavioral health care industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, healthcare or related field
- Minimum five years of experience in operations and office management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac systems, and database/donor management
Position Type: Full-Time Exempt
Reports to: Executive Director of Foundation
Pay Range: Salaried. Salary Range $80,000 - $100,000 – Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Fully paid health insurance (medical, dental and vision), term life, short and long term disability coverage, 15 days of PTO, 15 observed holidays, Simple IRA retirement match of 3%, monthly remote work stipend, wellness stipend, and flexible work schedule.
Location: Remote. We offer a flexible environment through work-from-home remote positions. Home location must be located within the US. The position includes moderate travel.
Working conditions: NAATP employs remote workers who must maintain a home office conducive to optimal work performance and free of distractions. Some projects may require staff to travel. All staff are required to work and be available during office hours depending on time zone location.
Physical requirements: Employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment.