The Campaign Manager supports the Get Ahead Colorado program’s marketing and communications needs, including implementing strategic communications plans and tactics, developing and executing an integrated digital content strategy across multiple channels, developing original content and assets, as well as managing campaign partner engagement and outreach activities. This position also provides marketing and promotional support to the Tax Help Colorado program.
The Campaign Manager plays an instrumental role in the implementation of Get Ahead Colorado’s public information campaigns to maximize access and use of resources to families with low income, including access to health care, healthy food, a quality education for their children and other resources that lead to economic security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and supports marketing and communications needs related to the campaign’s initiatives and goals including development of original content and creative assets.
- Develops, manages and executes a comprehensive plan for Get Ahead Colorado’s digital communications channels, including social media and e-marketing, with the goals of growing audiences, deepening engagement and building awareness of resources that contribute to economic security for Colorado’s low-income families.
- Develop and maintain relationships with nonprofit, community, government and business campaign partners. Determine the most effective methods for collaborating with each audience, and research potential new partnerships that expand the campaign’s reach and impact.
- Serves as the main point of contact for campaign partners to obtain educational materials, field questions and inquires.
- Manages the campaign’s contact database with the most up to-date partner information.
- Leads and coordinates the distribution of educational materials through mass mailings and other means to campaign partners.
- Manages relationships with outside vendors and consultants; including website providers, printers, graphic designers, photographers/videographers, etc.
- Provides graphic design, video editing and collateral development support.
- Monitors and reports communications analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of campaign activities. Leverages key performance indicators across platforms to optimize content, messaging and distribution.
- Supports proactive and reactive media engagement.
- Supports activities related to public relations, special events and external presentations.
- Monitors campaign webpages to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Manages newsletter production and distribution, newspaper ad placement, and public official outreach and visits.
- Write content and articles on Get Ahead Colorado and Tax Help Colorado to demonstrate impact of work.
- Develop and execute plan to identify families who have benefited from tax credits, free tax prep and other resources; and collect testimonials, photos and video.
- Frequent contact with other foundations, nonprofit organizations and governmental entities to identify opportunities to collaborate.
- Provides support for other communications activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing and/or business administration.
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in communications planning, implementation and measurement across multiple communications channels.
- Strong knowledge of and experience managing websites, social media platforms and e-marketing campaigns, including proven success growing and engaging digital audiences, developing timely and engaging content, and tracking and analyzing social and digital analytics.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite products, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to exercise strategic communication judgement, including experience communicating to a variety of audiences.
- Deep understanding of the challenges faced by children and families with low incomes. Comfortable interacting with diverse populations with respect and humility.
- Solid time-management skills, including the ability to manage both ongoing responsibilities and multiple short- and long-term projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively and independently across multiple teams.
- Experience with marketing platforms and software such as MS Office Suite, media monitoring platform, Salesforce, Google Analytics and MyEmma.
- Spanish-speaking applicant preferred, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- This is a regular, full-time exempt position
- Competitive health benefits package including medical and dental
- Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit Gary Community Investments. No phone calls please.